Hello, I am in advertising/media business for 15 years. My specialty is prepress and image retouching. I have walked all the way from bookbinding to hi-end retouch and prepress. My work background begins from small advertising agency and up to now I work 8 years for one of the biggest publishing houses in the country, which publishes several worldwide known lifestyle, fashion and architecture magazines. My job responsibilities are, but not limited to:
- Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Lightroom and etc. publishing software skills,
- Expert level of retouching, color matching, masking & compositing techniques for print and web, up to date technical knowledge for digital retouching,
- Retouching fashion, architecture, high-end/luxury products, skin&hair and so on,
- Expert knowledge of photography and print production processes,
- Postscript file generation, print pdf preflight and correction,
- Color management knowledge - strong knowledge of color theory and RGB, CMYK color spaces, including hardware monitor calibration,
- Maintain production of a high volume under very tight deadlines.
NOW I’M GOING FREELANCE...